- A natural peptide and its variants derived from the processing of infectious pancreatic necrosis virus (IPNV) displaying enhanced antimicrobial activity: a novel alternative for the control of bacterial diseases.
- Comparative study of the neural differentiation capacity of mesenchymal stromal cells from different tissue sources: An approach for their use in neural regeneration therapies.
- Stem Cell Therapy in Refractory Perineal Crohn’s Disease: Long-term Follow-up.
- Cell therapy for cartilage defects of the hip.
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in the treatment of hip osteoarthritis.
No hay comentarios que mostrar.